Sunday, October 17, 2010

Yesterday Once More: 1997 Navy MSTD Trip - Day 47

17 Oct 1997 Flashback

Kept middle watch yesterday and wake up at 10.15am. Attend the Helo "OPS' lecture given by OPS 'O'. A lot of gunners taking leave during december and that's a worrying factor. OPS 'O' said all are to submit their leave before returning to S'pore. Dec 3 & 4 is Golden Sands, looks like got to go through 1 'siong' exercise before ORD. Dec 13 & 14 is open house, I try to look at calendar and forecast how to take my leave. Probably I might not kanna open house. The driving test also have some dates to take into consideration. I really hope nothing crop up during my leave period and driving test. Kept first watch at night. Yap, I already told OPS 'O' that I'll submit my leave after I check with squadron chief clerk. At night, raise my voice against C.Cook as he yell at me again, I'll not keep a quiet attitude again. Signoff, Weizhong

No comments:

Post a Comment