Monday, October 18, 2010

Yesterday Once More: 1997 Navy MSTD Trip - Day 48

18 Oct 1997 Flashback

Today morning, do some easy painting jobs. Kept afternoon watch. Tonight going to keep morning watch. Today cooking competition, WardRm cook the lunch, pork chop & salad. JRM prepare the dinner, KCP being the main cook, cooking chicken rice. The food was okay and better than normal day food. KCP complain I never help out in the preparation. I was tired and sleep after watch. *Private thoughts*. Signoff, Weizhong 9.50pm
------------------------------------------------------------
On the shipcrew mention, KCP stands for Koh Chew Peng, the ship NSF ME. He also has an English name called Jason. We preferred to call him Koh Chew Peng. I know KCP since our first day in the navy, undergoing basic seamanship course at SNT @ endurance block. I stay in the same room with KCP and I still remember early days, he started to put amulets around his bed. Think he encounter some strange experience back then. Actually, we do heard of many stories at endurance block during that time though we find KCP to be quite funny during that time. I got reunited with KCP when he was posted to L202. His kakis SK Tan is also here, much earlier. I do not know why KCP was posted much later to the ship. KCP like to complain, even the smallest matter but rather than being a nuisance, actually find him quite adorable. SK Tan like to say he talk or grumble non-stop but we still like him. KCP also like to talk about girls, about getting who and who number, so forth. Often, we talk about the girls that we chatted during our guard duties. Pretty bo liao but it was fun. There are too many things I can write about KCP that even this page can't filled. He stay in Yishun, same as me. Last I know, he work for ST Marine and complain that my salary @ Sony is too little. Haha....typical KCP.

No comments:

Post a Comment