Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Yesterday Once More: 1997 Navy MSTD Trip - Day 49

19 Oct 1997 Flashback

Sunday routine, kept 4 - 8am watch last night and after mustering, try to sleep but couldn't get to sleep. Today cooking, lunch was ok but dinner Thai food was a disappointment. Play deck soccer in the evening, night time closed up 1st watch. Chit chat with Buffer, Wee and Wong on ghost stories, it was quite frightening at times. We also talked about religions and for the 1st time in a long while, I feel quite fearful of life after death. I also feel my present problems with *private info* is nothing compared to this more important issue of life. Maybe I should be grateful for I'm still healthy and everything is pretty smooth at the moment. *Private thoughts*. Well, just a night of these talk and I believe all these are just passing clouds of emotion which were all be forgotten in days to come. Signoff, Weizhong. 1.00am.

No comments:

Post a Comment