Friday, October 22, 2010

Yesterday Once More: 1997 Navy MSTD Trip - Day 50, 51 & 52

20 Oct 1997 Flashback


Today, "somebody" interview my department. He ask us about his recent behaviour or atitude towards us. I told him that he hurt my feeling last time when he said I *private thoughts*. He said he was just joking which I even now still feel he is not joking. He said sorry to me about that. I also told him I'm worried about my ORD leave. *half page of private discussion not related on me but somebody & some historical happening* I heard from another somebody that "somebody" also cheong with *big brother* and that's why our department today does lots of work. Kept 4-6pm watch. At night, I ask RP Chua about the standing in issue of seaman dinner again and he got irritated. He even brought the minor issue like I drink his soup without permission. I think he is unhappy about the duty I'm planning all of it, stupid "somebody" even interrupt in the conversation which I was quite unhappy with his outburst. Probably I'll not go for seaman's dinner and I won't ask him for help on that. Signoff, Weizhong 11.00pm.

21 Oct 1997 Flashback

On 21/10/97, early morning, keep morning watch. XO and LKY spoke something about me on bridge during watch but I didn't know what they speak about. XO said that I was hardworking according to Chua. I didn't want to be praise or criticize, so I just ignore it. In the morning mustering, CO change of mood, ask A OPS 'O' to organize deck soccer competition. Comms dept consisting of RO, RP and ET won the competition by beating us 1-0. Our team consists of buffer, OPS 'O', Ang, Wong , Yeo and me. In the afternoon, do cleaning up of stores for XO rounds. At night, kept middle watch and I was late for half hour as I didn't feel anyone wake me up Eventhough Wong said he did wake me up. Signoff Weizhong

1 more day to Surabaya


22 Oct 1997 Flashback
Work the whole day, doing lots of paintwork, kept last dogwatch. Tomorrow SSD at 0610 HRS. Feeling body temperature going up and feeling sick. Slept very early. Signoff, Weizhong

No comments:

Post a Comment