Sunday, October 24, 2010

Yesterday Once More: 1997 Navy MSTD Trip - Day 53 & 54 (Surabaya)

23 Oct 1997 Flashback:

Woke up 5am and close up SSD at around 5.50am. Reach Surabaya at around 9am. Finish all preparation of cocktail and went for shore leave at 12.15pm. We shop around the place, the shopping centre was really beautiful and modern, the girls looks nice too. We stay around the place until evening. We went to red light district called Kampong Lori to look look see see. It was really messy. We were constantly harassed by a poor children. He did things like spitting, throwing cigarette box,etc to demand money from us. This port wasn't good at all. We quickly get away from the area to avoid further problem. Yes, I saw many "Wartel" phone office which I may called C. Tomorrow, there is a soccer match and I looking forward to it. Meanwhile, its a boring port and I began to consider going to Bali for my leave. Signoff, Weizhong, 1.25am

24 Oct 1997 Flashback:

Duty today but in the morning went for soccer with the Indonesian Navy. Didn't play a good game lost 6-1 and even one goal was resulted from my deflected leg. Really disappoint with the way I play, I should have play better, the team from Surabaya was good. They know how to switch the balls, pass back and packed powerful shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment